Alzheimer’s Care in Peoria, IL
Quality Alzheimer’s Care in Peoria IL: Heddington Oaks
Here at Heddington Oaks, we have a lot of training and experience in caring for Alzheimer’s patients and those with other forms of dementia. In fact, our new state-of-the-art facility comprises secure accommodations for 80 Alzheimer's patients. Throughout the whole facility, we accommodate 214 beds, including 42 private rooms. We are your destination for qualified, safe, comforting dementia care. We know how difficult it is to make that important decision to get the right care for your loved one within a nursing home. We make that transition easier. In addition to skilled, compassionate medical professionals, we have a full-time registered dietician, activities and social services assistants, and more than 200 volunteers. Choose Heddington Oaks for quality Alzheimer’s Care in Peoria, IL.
Our staff is trained in caring for Alzheimer’s patients and those with other forms of dementia. Our services include:
- Therapy: Licensed professional therapists give comprehensive in-patient physical, occupational, and speech therapies, stroke therapy, and joint replacement rehabilitation services.
- Dietary: Our full-time Registered Dietitian ensures residents have a healthy standard menu, customized menu and daily featured entrée to choose from.
- Social services: Seven days a week, residents and their families have access to social services professionals who can help them in adjusting to major life changes or issues in their lives.
- Activities: From crafts and bingo to movies and story time, our residents are given many opportunities to socialize. We also take them on regular outings, such as to restaurants, sports events and shopping.
- Medical services: Residents get access to 24-hour skilled nursing care, with nursing personnel receiving bi-weekly training and each specialty unit (including the Alzheimer’s unit) receiving customized training. A nurse practitioner is on-site five days a week and a medical director visits twice a week, with an ophthalmologist and podiatrist also visiting regularly.
Contact us for Alzheimer’s Care in Peoria, IL
If you live in Peoria, IL and are on the hunt for safe, qualified Alzheimer’s care, contact Heddington Oaks at 2223 West Heading Ave in West Peoria, IL. Schedule your tour to see our facilities at 309-636-3600.