Nursing Home in Pekin IL
Looking for a Nursing Home in Pekin IL You Can Trust?
You can end your search with the reputable Heddington Oaks. Our non-profit care home for elderly men and women in Peoria County, sitting on 13 acres in a quiet, residential neighborhood, is ideal. Our team knows how difficult the decision can be to put your aging loved one in a home. But often times, it is the safest option for them. We keep your loved one’s best interests in mind, backed by a skilled and compassionate staff. Why not come see us with a tour of our beautiful, comforting facility? With 214 beds, including 42 private rooms, as well as secure accommodations for 80 Alzheimer's patients, we have what you need. For a nursing home in Pekin IL you can trust, come to Heddington Oaks.
What We Do in Pekin
Security, safety, and comfort. We know those are your three main priorities when placing your loved one in a home. They get personalized attention with plenty of therapy, activities, nutritious meals, and other programs to help them thrive. Check out some of the services you will find at Heddington Oaks:
- Social services: Moving to a nursing home can be a huge life change for patients and families. Talk with our social services staff, available seven days a week.
- Medical services: We offer 24x7 skilled nursing care for all residents, so you get peace of mind knowing your loved one is in the best hands. We have a medical director that visits twice a week, along with a nurse practitioner on-site five days a week. An ophthalmologist and podiatrist also visit regularly. Every one of our units is overseen by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Activities: Daily programs include fitness classes, bingo, crafts, table games, story time, movies, puzzles, and Wii. Excursions are also a part of our regular activity planning, as we take the residents shopping, out to eat, and to sporting events.
- Therapy: Licensed professional therapists are your source for in-patient physical, occupational, and speech therapies, stroke therapy and joint replacement rehabilitation.
- Dietary: A full-time Registered Dietitian ensures residents’ meals are healthy and follow regulations. Custom and standard menus are available.
Contact Our Nursing Home in Pekin IL
With state-of-the-art safety features and accommodations, you can rest assured your loved one is in good hands. Please call Heddington Oaks at 309-636-3600 to schedule your tour and consultation today.