Nursing Home Service East Peoria, IL
A Nursing Home Service East Peoria, IL Can Count On
When you are faced with the decision to put your aging parent or other loved one in a nursing home, you want someone to help guide you in that process. That’s what we can do for you at Heddington Oaks, a non-profit, skilled care home for elderly men and women in Peoria County. We know how difficult this decision can be, so you can feel good about relying on our skilled and compassionate staff. Situated on 13 acres in a quiet, residential neighborhood in West Peoria, Heddington Oaks is a beautiful, comforting facility. We have 214 beds, including 42 private rooms and secure accommodations for 80 Alzheimer's patients. For a nursing home service East Peoria, IL Can Count on, come to Heddington Oaks.
Awarded LEED Gold certification for our progressive environmental design and construction standards, our new facility boasts state-of-the-art safety features. In fact, our semi-private and private rooms give your loved one more independence. They can choose to do a solitary activity or they can socialize with others to make new friendships thanks to a warm neighborhood setting.
You will appreciate the many services we offer our residents. We do all we can to ensure their optimal well-being through good dietary choices, active lifestyle options, emotional support and most of all, a safe, comfortable environment. Here is a look at what we offer:
- Medical services: With 24-hour skilled nursing care for all residents, we also have a medical director who visits twice a week and a nurse practitioner on-site five days a week. Plus, we have regular visits by an ophthalmologist and podiatrist, with each unit overseen by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Therapy: Licensed professional therapists provide inpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapies, as well as stroke therapy and joint replacement rehabilitation.
- Dietary: We have a full-time Registered Dietitian on staff.
- Activities: We offer daily activities that include exercise programs, bingo, crafts, table games, story time, movies, puzzles, and Wii. We also have occasional outings to go shopping, attend sporting events, or go out to eat.
- Social services: Our staff is available seven days a week to help residents and their families adjust to major life changes.
Contact Heddington Oaks
Located at 2223 West Heading Ave in West Peoria, IL, Heddington Oaks can be reached at 309-636-3600. Call to schedule an appointment for a tour today!