Stroke Rehab in East Peoria, IL
Stroke Rehab in East Peoria IL: Choose Heddington Oaks
Here at Heddington Oaks, we have a lot of training and experience in caring for stroke victims. We take stroke very seriously, as it’s the fifth leading cause of death in this country. Our state of the art facility can accommodate 214 beds, including 42 private rooms and secure accommodations for 80 Alzheimer's patients. We also have physical therapists on hand who can work one on one with stroke patients to help them regain use of their extremities as well as sharpen their minds. If you need skilled stoke rehab in East Peoria IL, choose Heddington Oaks.
Services We Offer
To adequately accommodate all of our stroke patients and all other patients, we have qualified, trained staff who provide the following services:
- Licensed professional therapists are on staff to provide in-patient stroke therapy, as well as physical, occupational, and speech therapies, and joint replacement rehabilitation.
- Dietitians: With a full-time Registered Dietitian on staff, we make sure your loved one is eating right and eating enough with access to a healthy standard menu, customized menu and daily featured entrée.
- Social services staff is here seven days a week to ensure patients and their families are adjusting to major life changes or any problems they may be having.
- Activities: Our residents are given many opportunities to socialize, from crafts and bingo to story time and regular outings.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care features nursing personnel receiving bi-weekly training and each specialty unit (including the stroke unit) receiving customized training. A nurse practitioner is on-site five days a week and a medical director visits twice a week.
Contact us for Stroke Rehab in East Peoria, IL
For safe, qualified experienced stroke rehab services, contact Heddington Oaks at 2223 West Heading Ave in West Peoria, IL. Call us at 309-636-3600 to ask questions and schedule your tour of our facilities.