Stroke Rehab in Peoria, IL
Superior Stroke Rehab Care in Peoria IL For Your Loved One
Our state of the art facility is built to accommodate stroke rehab patients, with staff to back up our expertise and experience. In fact, we have 214 beds here at Heddington Oaks, including 42 private rooms and secure accommodations for 80 Alzheimer's patients. Our licensed professional therapists provide in-patient physical, occupational and speech therapies, with specific therapies available when needed. This includes stroke therapy and joint replacement rehabilitation. Patients have access to this care seven days a week, 52 weeks per year. Depending on physician referral, our therapists can evaluate each resident and develop a comprehensive rehabilitative program. For superior rehab care in Peoria IL for your loved one, choose Heddington Oaks.
With physical therapists on staff who are trained to work one on one with stroke patients, you can rest assured your loved one is getting the attention they deserve to get better. Our program is designed to help them regain use of their extremities as well as sharpen their minds through a variety of cognitive and physical exercises. Stroke is the fifth leading cause of death in this country, which is why we take this health concern very seriously.
Stroke Rehab Services in Peoria
Through the safe and proper accommodation of all our stroke patients and other patients, our qualified, trained staff offers the following:
- Licensed professional therapists: Provide comprehensive in-patient stroke therapy, plus physical, occupational, and speech therapies if needed.
- Dietitians: Our full-time Registered Dietitian develops customized menus in addition to healthy standard menus with a daily featured entrées.
- Activities: We hold regular social activities for the residents to get to know one another, such as crafts, bingo, story time and regular outings.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care: Each specialty unit (including the stroke unit) receives customized training every week. We have an on-site nurse practitioner five days a week and twice-weekly visits from a medical director.
- Social services staff: Works with patients and families to help them through tough transitions.
Contact us for Stroke Rehab in Peoria IL
Heddington Oaks is your destination for a safe, qualified stroke rehab service in Peoria. We have the knowledge and skill to ensure your loved one gets the attention they deserve. Please call us at 309-636-3600 to ask questions and schedule your tour of our facilities at 2223 West Heading Ave in West Peoria IL.