Adopt a New Pet
PCAPS Pet Adoptions
Adopt your new friend for life! Each adoption includes the pet's spay or neuter surgery, microchip, first round of vaccines, a general dewormer, Heartworm test (for adult dogs) and Feline Leukemia / FIV screening (for adult cats).
- $200 Puppy or Small Breed Dog
(under 25 pounds or under 6 months of age)
- $25 Senior Dogs (age 7 years or older)
- $100 All other Dogs
- $100 Kittens (under 6 months of age)
- $75 Adult Cats
- $10 Senior Cats (age 7 years or older)
- Rabbits: $50
- Small pets: $10
Adopting a New Pet
PCAPS receives hundreds of wonderful dogs and cats, puppies and kittens, and small companion animals like rabbits, hamsters, gerbils, and guinea pigs who are all waiting for a new home. You can adopt one of these great animals by just following these simple steps:
- Visit PCAPS at 2600 NE Perry Ave. Monday – Saturday, 12p.m. – 5p.m. to see dogs, cats and other animals available for adoption.
- When you see an animal that you are interested in, we’ll have you fill out an adoption application and you can meet with the animal for a private visit.
- Want to fill out an application, before you come in? Call or email us:
- (309) 672-2440
- All dogs, cats, and rabbits must be spayed or neutered prior to going home with you.
- Most animals are ready to go home the same day that you meet them!
- We require landlord approval for the pet, if you rent your home.
- We ask that all new owners take their pets to their veterinarian within 10 days of adoption to ensure the animal is healthy and to begin a relationship with their veterinarian.
Visit us on Facebook to stay up to date on all of our programs and special events! Thanks to supporters such a Bissel Pet Foundation, we offer reduced adoption fees several times each year. PCAPS is also proudly supported by Petco Love.