How can I report a violation?

To report a property maintenance violation, please call the office with a valid address or Parcel ID/Tax ID number for a property located in unincorporated Peoria County. Violations cannot be entered into the system for enforcement until this information is provided to the office.   

Show All Answers

1. How can I report a violation?
2. What can I report a violation for?
3. Is my property in Unincorporated Peoria County?