How do I request a road repair?

There are several ways to request road repairs.  You may call the Highway Department Maintenance Office at 309-697-6400, ext. 142, or call the main office at 309-697-6400, ext. 0.  You may also email the Highway Department at  

Show All Answers

1. How can I find you?
2. How can I have a new residential or commercial driveway installed?
3. How can I obtain and submit an overweight / oversized permit?
4. How do I contact a Township Road Commissioner?
5. How do I request a road repair?
6. Who maintains my road?